Effective Date: Last revised on June 1, 2020
Email: privacy (at) askdoudou.com
Table of Contents:
- Purpose Of This Privacy Notice
- Collection Of Information
- Information We Collect About You
- Third Party Analytics And Advertisements
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Use Third-Party Technologies
- With Whom We Share Your Information
- Your Right To Opt-Out
- How We Protect Your Information
- Parents And Guardians
- Data Retention
- Social Sharing Features
- Do Not Track
- Your Rights
- Contact Us
1. PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Doudou22 is all about tips, tricks, and lifehacks. We want to help readers keep tabs on the fast-paced of digital world with all the latest news, product reviews, and perceptive tutorials.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information about you in different ways when you use our website or otherwise interact with us. You may choose to provide us with general or specific information about yourself when using the Website, including a user name and email address.
We may also collect web surfing data such as your device and operating system information, regional information, cookie information, areas of the Website you have visited, and if you clicked on advertisements. We use different types of technologies to collect this information for instance analytics providers and other third parties that provide us with such information about our users through cookies and single-pixel GIFs.
If your browser is configured to accept the cookies, these cookies will be used to recognize your computer when you visit the Website to allow us to provide updates regarding the Website, to learn how you use the Website so that we can develop our offerings and services, and to show you advertisements based on your interest. You can configure your browser to block cookies; however, if you do, the Website may not function properly or at all.
You may also provide us with personal information. For example, if you choose to register at the Website, you will be asked to create a username and provide a valid email address. If you upload, post, or distribute to the Website information, data, text, photos, audio, links, video, images, graphics, or other content or materials of any nature (collectively, “User Submissions”), those User Submissions, along with your username or other information, may be provided to other users. To limit the amount of personal information disclosed you may consider providing a username other than your actual real name.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you interact with our Websites, we may collect Personal Data about you. We have set out below what data we collect and how we collect it. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Data to us. However, certain Personal Data is essential for the provision of and the quality of the products and services we offer, and you might not be able to obtain certain services if you do not provide the information required for those services.
Information we do not collect:
- We do not collect Sensitive Categories of Personal Data when you use our Services.
- We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
So what information do we collect?
We collect, store and transfer broadly two types of information in accordance with applicable law:
- Certain information when you use our Services which does not identify you as an individual but rather identifies the device you use to access our Services such as:
- Email communications: we collect and store all copies of emails you send to us and our replies to your emails.
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, browsing actions and patterns, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, information about operating system, platform and other technologies on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data, including information about how you use our Platforms, products and services.
- Device Data: we collect information from the device you use to access our Platforms. This includes IP address, language setting, device model, device operating system version.
- Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose which data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- Information about how users behave on our platforms (such as the type of content they view, how frequently, at what times etc).
- Social Media Profile: we collect your social media profile details including your social media username, your name, profile photo and any other information you choose to make available to us when you connect with or contact us through your social media account or use our products and services through your social media account.
- Marketing Data: We collect information in relation to your response to the marketing activities carried out by us such as information about when you open our email communications.
- Identity Data and Contact Data. We collect information which relates directly to you (such as your name and contact details, communication preferences) when you sign-up to any newsletter service, enter a promotion, competition or prize draw or otherwise ask to receive information from us relating to our offers, products and services. In General. We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.
- your first and last name,
- telephone number,
- email addresses.
4. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
Our Websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Herein, we do not control these third-party websites and neither not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Platforms, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit or third-party mobile application you may use.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the User Information for four main purposes: (i) to operate and improve our websites and to ensure that we can provide our Services; (ii) to optimise the content on the websites; (iii) Personalise and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your user profiles or interests; and finally (iv) monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
We disclose the data based on your consent as described in section “With whom we share your information“.
We may use your non-personal information for marketing of products and services of our websites, as permitted by applicable law. You will always have a right to opt-out from our marketing newsletters by sending email to us.
6. HOW WE USE THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are usually a string of numbers and/or letters that a website transfers to a User’s hard drive. Similar technologies include, web beacons, pixel tags and web storage and other technologies, and we refer to all these things as “cookies” in this section.
The cookies enable our websites to “remember” you, either for the duration of your visit (session cookies) or for repeat visits (persistent cookies). These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the website and help us to improve the website. For instance, we use analytics providers’ cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse the website, so we can improve the performance of the website and Services. We may also use CRM software to provide online chat service to our visitors.
On our Websites, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential to enable the user to navigate around the platform securely and to provide the user with Services they have specifically requested.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies enhance the functionality of the platforms by storing user preferences. For instance, they can remember your name and location, if you provide this information and the types of content you are interested in.
- Performance cookies – These cookies improve the performance of the platforms. For instance, they help pages load quicker.
- Analytics cookies – We may use third party analytics services such as Google Analytics and others. Your IP address and other information will be collected by automated means to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, identify user patterns and provide related services. For more information about how Google Analytics uses your information please click here. In addition, authentication and tracking logs will be used to compile user statistics.
- Targeting/advertising – These cookies help us serving of relevant advertisements and implement frequency capping procedures.
These types of cookies may also be placed on the platform by our business partners or service providers.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that, or opt-out as explained below. You may not be able to take full advantage of our platforms or use certain functions if you disable cookies.
7. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Inside our services , we may share User Information with any member of soFanatics where this is necessary for business administration purposes in accordance with applicable law. We may also allow other members of soFanatics to contact users with relevant offers, competitions and latest news (where they have consented to doing so, if required by applicable laws).
Third party services, we share your personal data, including name, email address, phone number and country to, a customer relationship management third-party service. The purpose of using CRM is to provide you customer support, e.g., sending you Services’ updating information, and newsletter subscription. For newsletter, you can unsubscribe by sending us notification in text form to the contact options given under “Contact Us” section. There is, of course, also a cancellation link in every newsletter.
Corporate transaction, in the situation such as a sale, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may share your personal information.
We do not rent or sell personal information about you to any other third parties, however, we reserve the right, to conduct additional processing to the extent permitted or required by law, or in support of any legal or criminal investigation.
8. YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
If you would like us to stop sending you marketing communications you may use the opt-out link found on footer of this page, or the unsubscribe link in our marketing communications. Although we encourage you to use the opt-out link because it is automated, you may also contact us by email or by filling the contact us form.
If you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your cookies consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. You may also go to:
- www.allaboutcookies.org or
- www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are in Europe, or to
- www.aboutads.info/choices if you are anywhere else for instructions on how to disable cookies.
- You may opt-out from Google Analytics here.
In some instances, when you opt-out, a new cookie (Opt-Out-Cookie) is placed in your web browser. This tells the third party provider to cease data collection from your browser and prevents advertisements from being delivered to you.
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We understand that the security of your User Information is important to you, therefore, we use data hosting service providers to host the information we collect, in a PostgreSQL database with all personal information encrypted. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions.
10. PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Our websites are not directly intended for children or persons under the age of 13 and should not be used by them unless supervised by a parent or guardian. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we receive from people we believe to be under 13 will be purged from our database.
11. DATA RETENTION
We store your information until you inform us to delete them, unless we have a reason and right to use the data under applicable data protection or other mandatory law.
12. SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
Our websites may offer social plug-ins (such as the Facebook “Like” button, Twitter, or Pinterest) or other tools or features which let you share actions you take on our Services with other websites, and vice versa. The use of such social sharing features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
13. DO NOT TRACK
We do not recognize nor respond to browser-initiated “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. To get more understanding about Do Not Track, you can read more from here.
14. YOUR RIGHTS
You always have a right to inspect your information and request to change your information by log in to the user account. You have a right to receive information from our websites as to what personal data concerning you is being processed.
In some events you have a right to receive a copy of processed personal data. In some events you may have a right to data portability or restriction on processing of your personal data. In some events you have a right to obtain from our websites the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you. In addition, you have a right to opt-out use of your non-personal information for direct marketing purposes. In such event, please make a written or electronic statement to us in accordance with applicable legislation.
In some events access to your personal information is protected by a password in which is selected by you. By approving this policy, you agree that it is your responsibility to keep your password secure confidential in order to prevent unauthorised access and you also agree to notify us if any unauthorised use incurs.
If and to the extent processing of personal data is based on consent, you shall have a right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent may prevent your use of the service.
If you wish to file a complaint with a national supervisory authority regarding our websites processing of your personal data, you may do so by contacting your local data protection authority.
16. CONTACT US